At Goldstar, our preferred provider IHI Denmark offers a valuable range of plan options that will help you feel more secure when travelling.
You can choose between Annual travel, which covers you for multiple trips or Single Trip cover.
Bupa approval needed
Your Worldwide Travel Options include:
- Cover for treatment of illness and home transportation
- Access to Bupa Global’s medical consultants before, during and after the trip
- Free choice of recognised hospitals, including private hospitals
- Free cover for children under the age of two
|Maximum cover per person per trip||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Outpatient treatment by a doctor/specialist||100%||100%|
|Prescribed treatment by a physiotherapist/ chiropractor||2,500||1,375|
|Provisional pain relieving dental treatment||300||165|
|Personal accident – death and disability||75.000||42.000|
Baggage – theft, robbery and fire
Baggage – loss of or damage to registered baggage
|Loss of passport and/or cash||300||165|
|Personal liability – property damage||500,000||280,000|
|Personal liability – bodily injury||1,000,000||550,000|
|Flight delay – accomodation and food||500 (per day 100)||280 (per day 60)|
|Hospital daily benefit||2,000 (per day 50)||1,100 (per day 30)|
|Security and legal assistance||10,000||5,500|
|Trip Cancellation Option Per person per trip||1,500||850|
Travel Insurance generally provides cover for a number of risks, examples subject to policy terms and conditions are :
- Treatment for medical emergencies
- Winter sports (if taken up)
- Lost/ delayed baggage
- Missed Departure/ Cancelled flights
- Legal Protection
We offer a variety of travel products which range from cover for Individuals to Company Schemes.
These are purchased by employers to provide cover for employees that travel on business. The salient features of a Company Scheme (subject to providers coverage) are:
- Medical History is disregarded. This means Insurers may offer cover for pre – existing conditions.
- The policies not only offer cover for business trips but also for leisure trips and also provides the option to include dependants.
- Minimum of employees required – 3
- Levels of cover provided are listed above and more.
- These are annual policies.
Individual policies are taken out to cover single members with/without their families. They are two types of policies which are as follows:
- Single trip – It covers the duration of the trip only.
- Annual policies – It is an annual cover which covers multiple trips, each trip is usually restricted to not more than 30 days. An extension can be offered depending on the type of policy you select.
- Levels of cover are similar to above.
- Pre-existing conditions are generally excluded but may be included subject to loading. Insurers will require comprehensive information on these condition.